Agnostic.com

14 4

Just wondering why Donald #Trump has never called #Putin a nasty little nickname, as he has so many others! LOL

josephr 7 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Y’all want another war/Cold War?

You cry babies would complain if he did.

Another "cold war?" LOL

The cold war never stopped, just look at how much Americans and their competitors have spent on warfare related weapons, including cyber-weapons. "For Fiscal Year 2020 (FY2020), the U.S. Department of Defence's budget authority is approximately $721.5 billion ($721,531,000,000).

But the reality has nothing to do with war; inciting public fear is just a method to put money into a few greedy pockets, and won't end until people start choosing leaders who care about them, first, last, and always.

Not soon i fear.

Vlad: Because I have the pee tapes!

Because he is affraid of that dangerous little man! Also, Trump thinks that Putin actually likes him.

Putin the poisoner would be a perfect nickname.

I think he responds to Putin and other iron-fisted rulers as surrogate father-figures, having disappointed his own father through myriad failed business ventures and needing to be bailed out by his father multiple times. He respects authoritarian figures because they're "strong," and he desperately craves their approval because he no longer can gain that acceptance from his own father. But, as with any bully, his insecurities make him lash out at those he considers to be weak, people he doesn't respect because he projects something of his own failure onto them. He demeans women, disparages war heroes, belittles the handicapped, and on and on. He is, and will remain, an emotionally stunted child.

He heaps praise on despots, dictators and totalitarian leaders.

When they are alone together I think he calls Putin "sir". In that picture Putin has that "I own your ass" look on his face.

A dog always licks its master and pines for attention and approval.

"You have become a King, how can I do that?" Kingipooo.

Because he knows better...

Trump has been laundering Russian mob money and Russian Oligarch money here in the US for years. A lot of it he did through Real Estate. He sold properties in Florida to Russians with ties to Putin for at least 10 years according to reports that came out when he was a candidate. Putin has the goods on trump and if he spilled what he knew it would put Donny boy and his sons away for the rest of their natural lives.

Legit point.

That's trump idol...

I think they just share that stuff in private.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527326
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.