Agnostic.com

5 5

The Republican dog and pony show begins tomorrow. The conservative snake oil salespersons will be out in full force, offering up their lies and selling their non-existent products. It will be a lie fest. Pull up you popcorn, put your feet up and watch the horroshow in all its infamy. I won't be watching, I don't want to sully myself with such offal. Lol

t1nick 8 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was going to watch it as the shit show would be great but after finding that there are only going to be five other people than family talking it becomes a waste of time and effort. I have no interest in watching a cluster F.

I refuse to watch and I'm a totally political animal.

Same here - why ruin the afterglow of a positive Convention with it’s exact opposite? I’ll leave it to the late night comedy pundits to feed me the highlights πŸ˜‰

Varn Level 8 Aug 24, 2020

These conventions come on to late for me to watch.. I'm usually asleep before they air..

I can't wait to not tune in.

I will be watching as it will probably be the best shit show on the tube. I have heard that his family will be there to tell us all how well he has been doing. Apparently no others of any note, that do not have their head up his ass will be there. Have to take names so I can bet on how long it will be until they get jail time. Let the cluster F--- begin.

have fun. I've got a one-on-one tic-tac-toe match with myself I got to go to.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527345
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.