Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK ‘Uncle Tom’: Tim Scott, Herschel Walker RNC Speeches Elicit Harsh Reactions | NewsOne

Whether through sheer coincidence — or not — “Uncle Tom” was one of the top trending topics on Twitter Tuesday morning following the opening night of the Republican National Convention (RNC) that featured several Black men making the case for Donald Trump to be re-elected.

snytiger6 9 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I remember when Walker was a Dallas Cowboy. As star he was on TV a lot. This is not a bright man, so this does not surprise me.

He's not stupid, he played NJ Generals owned by Trump and was on The Apprentice. He's a sell out. Played for Eagles too.

@barjoe. He might be a sellout, but I used to hear him all of the time. He is not bright.

@Sticks48 Most Dallas Cowboys aren't. lol

Didn't know about Herschel Walker, that's disappointing, sell out. The one who pissed me off was Vernon Jones, who's district got rewritten. He's a Democrat legislator so he was up there with a vicious tirade to stay in power. A real political opportunist. Tim Scott was at least statesmanlike.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527792
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.