Agnostic.com

3 5

Trump speaks intelligently about forest fires in California. Just kidding πŸ˜„ ... he’s a damn fool.

[vm.tiktok.com]

Apunzelle 7 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only thing to say here is.
What a fucking asshole Trump is.
He has no concern for California because it's a Democratic state and will never vote for Trump

If I'm not mistaken you live in Ireland. Is that correct? Are you an American? You said you'll have vote for Trump. Just wondering.

I knew you were kidding upon seeing "intelligently" in the headline near drumpy's name....ROFLMAO, except for the sobbing part

The BidenS sermon blathering last Thorsday was equally insane incompetent and McCarthyistic illegally calling for his rapist priest catholocism to define his regime 2021 ..... insulting millions of Atheists and non-xian voters is TrumpOLINI-bidenS speak ....we have a great Atheist running for real solutions WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US peace through Green jobs

He's a disgrace. He intentionally won't help Democrat states with emergency management. If I believed in God, I'd swear he was the Anti-Christ.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527864
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.