Agnostic.com

2 2

Can the admin(s) do whatever reset magic that makes the pages load easier? (Yes I’ve cleared the cache on my phone and shit)!

RobinGray 6 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I haven't been having that problem in quite awhile... Did you check for viruses, malware, etc.. ?

Yes that was the cleared the cache and shit statement, did you actually read my post?

@RobinGray cleared the cache and shit isn't very descriptive is it?

"hello, customer service, my computer is doing hinky stuff and shit.. Can you help? "

"yes, ma'am, what seems to be the problem?"

"I just told you! My computer is doing hinky stuff and shit!"

"Weren't you listening?! "

You can block me now, ingrate...

Are you noticing long delays sometimes when loading pages? I've been getting long delays lately, too, but I don't know what is causing it. My guess is that it's some database inefficiency, but I'm only surmising.

That's what causes duplicate posts. Impatience in loading people got the submit button multiple times. They get multiple posts. I figured that out. lol

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:528274
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.