Agnostic.com

3 2

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
[motherjones.com]

This just makes me smile. The minute I heard he used this song I was rofl 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣

RobinGray 6 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As soon as they hear the word “Hallelujah “ it sends them into raptures! They’re basically all imbeciles who act in the same way as Pavlov’s Dogs! What I do object to is them misappropriating songs without asking permission, and know of many artists who have instructed them to desist or they’ll take legal action.

The problem is that Trump know he’s using it in the moment and doesn’t care about legal actions. I hope he drowns in all of them once he’s out of office!

Many Trumplerites have kinky fantasies regarding their Fuhrer.

🤣😂🤣😂

This is when we really need that puke button ....🤮

Somehow I don't think Leonard Cohen would've been a supporter of Donald Trump. Just a reach on my part.

No shit Sherlock 😏 but I really love that all misinterpret this song as religious. It’s about sex. From your lips she drew the hallelujah = orgasm ...

@RobinGray read the article

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:528918
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.