Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK You can finally get Lysol disinfectant spray and cleaning wipes at Amazon

Good news Lysol products are fully back in stock on amazon.

Blackatheist1985 7 Aug 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi, sorry to bump the thread. I am an Amazon seller and Would like to get rid of some disinfectants I used to sell during the pandemic. Back at the time, I wasn't using [learnretailarbitrage.com], and I couldn't predict an adequate amount to buy to avoid losing buying too much. Thankfully, I managed to make a profit and am still left with around 50 gallons left that I'd like to ride my warehouse for a very good discount.

Cool

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 30, 2020

That is good news.

I have used generic disinfectant spray in my B&B room for ever. Lysol used to be about $5 a can and the generic about 2. I sure can't afford $20 a can. Sadly the generics no longer seem to exist. I have to depend on fresh air and sunshine for the upholstery and rugs in my room now. The fresh air part plays havoc on my air conditioning bill.

shhh don't tell anyone...

FFS, how is it possibly that expensive? So, now only the rich can afford disinfection...I hate capitalism.

You don't need Lysol. I use bleach and water for surfaces...

@Cutiebeauty It's the principal of the matter that gets me.(I am a bleach user, too. I haven't bought a lysol or wipe product ever, outside of maybe for my time in Africa. Much cheaper and no product is more effective at full spectrum antimicrobial disinfection. Can be hell on the clothes if you're not careful, though. 😉

@Cutiebeauty Bleach has limitations when it comes to where you use it.

@Lorajay yes, that's why I said I use it on surfaces.. ☺

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:529230
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.