Agnostic.com

5 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Being from PA, I'm not surprised. As James Carvell once said, "Pennsylvania, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh on either end, and Alabama in between."

We call it pennsyltucky

Christians are trying to get a jump on indoctrinating children to compete with the internet and it's magnificent cornucopia of information disproving religion.
As a person raised in a religious household and was brainwashed to believe in the nonsense, and unfortunately continued to believe in it into my adult life, I can say that it was information found on the internet that got me out of the shackles I was living in.
As a person who experienced a religious upbringing, to the point where I was punished by having to do Bible lessons, forcing religion on children is a form of mental abuse.
It basically handicaps the mind from fully developing.

I was going to say " If it is not publicly funded that who cares, but hey, it is publicly funded.

Would the Church of Pasta get a tax break for doing the same thing?

That's a whole (new) lot of brainwashing for the next generation of kids - again! How do we as a (world) society move forward with these religious hindrances and interferences.
Thankfully I stuck by my principles with my kids - with no religion or god following in my home. They're free from all this crap.

I tried to allow my daughter to be exposed to several religious institutions then allowed her to make up her own mind and guess what-she is an atheist. That way there was no resistance.

@MyTVC15 Both my kids studied evolution at school, so there wasn't even a need for resistance luckily, for them 😊

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:531418
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.