Agnostic.com

2 0

NYT in shock?
‘We’re not who we think we are’: NYT admits Americans’ quality of life dropping as US sits at no. 28 on new global index [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Sep 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

NYT? Maybe you should read it sometimes. It seems you get most of your news from the Kremlin. RT is a Russian propaganda machine.

Joe you not worth talking to. Go & do what you do best.

since you insist @Barjoe here is the same story in the NYT
[nytimes.com]

@LenHazell53 I read it. So what? I still know that RT is anti-American. Well. I'm Anti-Russian.

@barjoe My intent was only to show that facts are independent of the method of delivery, yes RT is a propaganda channel but presumably when they credit a source that they are reporting on allowing for fact checking, the facts can speak for themselves?
I don't know about in the US but here in the UK RT reports stories that our own MSM (especially the BBC and Chanel 4) would not touch with a barge pole for fear of enraging the powers that be.

@LenHazell53 I'm not questioning the facts. The criteria that they use to rank are subjective. RT is controlled by the Kremlin. When I see them sourced, I wonder why anyone does that. I live in the United States. There's a lot of bad things going on here, but there's some good things. I don't want to hear hatred for America from outsiders, especially in anniversary of 9/11. Muslim extremists hate us so much, they ran planes into the Towers and into the Pentagon. I see a lot of Anti-American rhetoric posted on this site. A lot of it is from RT.

“ boasts of bringing ‘democracy’ to the nations it invades.”

Or bringing opportunities for American investors to the nations it invades.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:533109
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.