Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK QAnon is a Nazi Cult, Rebranded

Just Security article about danger of QAnon

Hages 7 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe there is a 2nd virus or a parasite that affects their host to behave in weird ways.
[io9.gizmodo.com]
One of many videos:

Whoa! That explains it, then. My ex-friend (below) is a cat lady. She also has a neurological disorder.

I have an old friend who fell prey to that cult. I had to break off the friendship completely and finally. It is so toxic and so weird that I can't fathom how anyone could believe in it, and yet it is curiously like the movie "The Invasion of the Body Snatchers". One day your friend is your friend, the next she is some alien creature who believes Democrats drink the blood of children. I'm still trying to figure out what type of personality is most vulnerable, and why my friend became a victim, and is now victimizing others. She has lost relationships with her children, grandchildren, a niece, and friends. Who would do that? Oh, BTW, my ex-friend is the daughter of a Holocaust survivor.

Wow!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:533815
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.