Agnostic.com

9 9

LINK Report: Mass Hysterectomies Being Performed At ICE Detention Center | Michael Stone

Pro-life, my ass! This is revolting. And crimes against humanity.

Tinocca 7 Sep 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Actually, having had both tubal ligation for sterilization and then a few years later a Complete hysterectomy, for other reasons, i think they Must be doing tubal ligation, if anything at all.

Laparoscopic surgery for sterilization has a recovery time of 1-2 days. Hysterectomy is always Major surgery with recovery, for me, (an otherwise fit healthy preson with in shape body, at age 29) of 6+ brutal weeks after several full days of hospitalization.

Removing major working organs is a Big Deal!
So I question this article! I question it big-time!

I had partial hysterectomy about 8 years ago. It was done as outpatient surgery, so recovery was a day or two. It is quite possible.

@Tinocca that would not actually sterilize everybody, so what would be the point? The only actual sterilization involves (usually) laparoscopic removal of the Ovaries

@AnneWimsey having no uterus will make it difficult to reproduce. Don’t need to be completely sterilized to accomplish the goal of no more brown babies.

@Tinocca when you said "partial hysterectomy" I was thinking pf my mom who had part of her cervix (only) removed, she could still have have had kids. You meant uterus removal but not oophectomy?

This is the latest issue of a friend'd blog, about staying healthy in these times.

@BirdMan1 why are you putting this here? What connection are you trying to make to the original post?
Make your own post with this,please.

@Tinocca I do not understand why that showed up in this thread.

Omg!!!

Very racist, has been done to black women in deep south in the 50s and children stolen from native Americans up until the70's

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 14, 2020

One way to avoid anchor babies. Something tells me that's really whats behind it.

Gosh, I didn’t even realise that was a thing. Now I know.

Scary! Here’s hoping something gets done now that someone has been brave enough to come forward.

Just sickening!

Right out of Mengele/Hitler playbook

The words 'evil, vile and wicked' don't quite convey what I think about this. 🀬

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:534186
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.