Agnostic.com

4 5

Let’s not.

MissKathleen 9 Sep 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great idea!!!

Will it ever be over??????

@MissKathleen It appears that Trump's plan is for 60%-70% to get the virus for ""herd immunity""............of course at least a million people will probably die.....maybe as many as 6 million deaths.

@MissKathleen When I was a kid, before vaccinations, parents used to hold Measles, rubella, chicken pox, whooping cough and mumps parties to get all the children infected and immunized ASAP.
Seems insane now.

The problem I see is ‘those people’ aren’t behaving any different than prior to.. If you mean our secluded cohorts and the anti social, they may be loving this 🙂

Varn Level 8 Sep 17, 2020

I have a few people in my family I'd like to go a bit longer without seeing… but they're the ones ignoring the social distancing guidelines, so I'm out of luck either way. 😤

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:534822
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.