Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK ‘Orange Man Bad’: Enough | National Review

National Review article arguing for us to stop using 'Orange Man Bad'

Hages 7 Sep 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree with @resserts. I was unfamiliar with the phrase “Orange Man Bad". Whatever, I guess.

One thing I do see a lot of from the NR commenters is the idea they don't consider replacing Ginsburg immediately to be hypocrisy. They say the party in power should exercise that power.
After all that's what they did with Garland nomination -- irrespective of all the hand waving "not in an election year" excuses the Republicans put out. NR opinions of course always fall on the conservative side of the fence.

This is the first I've ever seen the phrase “Orange Man Bad.” I don't put much stock in National Review anyway, but I think they're making mountains out of molehills here.

@Hages That sounds plausible, and the phrase itself is so uninspired that I'm inclined to believe it's the case.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:535701
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.