Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Trump’s gene comments ‘indistinguishable from Nazi rhetoric’, expert on Holocaust says | The Independent

Talking of people as having "good genes" due to "Racehorse theory" proper breeding.
He is making it REALLY DIFFICULT to avoid the fascist/Nazi comparisons. 😟

TheMiddleWay 8 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It seems all wannabe dictators use the same playbook. I am absolutely certain all these fascists movements have the same basic causes and loss of resource accessibility which leads to competition and a fight for top dog positions. Women, children and especially those not a part of the in-group are expelled. History and studies have shown this over and over. Don't ask for 'evidence.' I have taken the time to study these times and causes and others need to do the same.

Made my skin crawl.

Trump doesnt come from a line of racehorses. Maybe a line of broken-down nags!

Yeah, hearing that comment sure made my brow furrow. Not cool. Not cool at all.

@TheMiddleWay I've seen a few of your 'I've seen real fascism and this isn't fascism' engagements, and realize your experiences are certainly relevant in that regard, so,.seeing you post this is actually pretty frightening. Add that his frontrunner for SCJ is a Christian religious cult member that believes in faith healing and speaking in tongues whose cult seems to be playing straight out of the Handmaid's Tale script...I am very afraid.

@TheMiddleWay Your agnostic approach is part of why I respect your opinion, though after following him on Twitter for the last year I'm not convinced this is a new line of thinking. Yes,, the evidence has largely been circumstantial and the media certainly doesn't help, but this isn't a new direction we've turned, we've been on this road for some time. I just hope we haven't hit a tipping point.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:536223
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.