Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Trump Preached White Supremacy in Minnesota, America Barely Noticed

Please note that the theory of Eugenics has long been debunked.

From the article...

Last Friday, on the night that Ruth Bader Ginsburg died, Donald Trump made a campaign appearance in Bemidji, a small city in northern Minnesota. Trump played to the base instincts of an adoring crowd at the airport, where MAGA hats outnumbered face masks by an extraordinary margin — before he slipped into a terrifying embrace of eugenics, “the racehorse theory” of human breeding, and the superiority of Minnesota genes.

snytiger6 9 Sep 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I heard this story mentioned on the news the same night, but have not heard anything about it since. He has all the makings of another Hitler. Its just sad how so many cover their eyes and ears and exclaim, It can't happen here. Not in America!". Guess what? The ground work is being lain.

I watched it and I didn’t hear anything even remotely racist.

Typical liberalism I guess. They didn’t listen to it but will believe anything they are told about.

Try Googling "Mengele", "eugenics", "racism" and educate yourself!

@AnneWimsey Still nothing. Saw some Biden videos, but nothing on our President.

@CourtJester ummm, what? Are you willfuully obtuse? If you Google those those 3 words you will not see any current politicians, you might however become more informed.

🙈🙉🙊

@AnneWimsey quite willingly actually

it would be Wonderful if all of us ignored him all the time...the one thing he could not tolerate!

i dont' think it is a good idea to ignore than man with the nuclear weapons codes. Just saying....

@snytiger6 Oh i do not mean not keep a sharp eye on him, i mean quit treating him like his blathering is meaningful

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:537914
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.