Agnostic.com

7 3

Does anybody enjoy watching The Atheist Experience?

I love to watch that show and listen to the callers who call into the show, thinking they will disprove atheism. The show is entertaining. I love that show!!!! Matt Dillahunty is boss, by the way!

EmeraldJewel 7 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, this show is the best! Sometimes when I'm feeling annoyed with the world, I'll watch some compilation videos like "7 Times Matt Dillahunty Went Next Level Boss" and just revel in his takedowns.

Matts good, but hes no Christopher Hitchens, that said matt does seem to be the one of the best living atheist commentators.

Thanks for the link. I like it.

Big fan!

gearl Level 8 Nov 27, 2017

I’ve never seen it.

I think you'd enjoy it, considering how all those people on that show are out in their place. You could watch it on YouTube if you ever get interested.

I used to watch every Sunday plus all the previous years shows on YouTube until Comcast changed the amount of data we're allowed per month. 😟

I listen to the podcast routinely.

Lol I'm glad to know nothings wrong with me for doing that same thing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5392
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.