Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Cardi B Talks Pressure on Female Rappers to Put Out New Music, Says She Won't Release a Song 'Just Because' | Billboard

Throughout this whole time people were making rumors like, ‘Oh she’s having problems with her label,’ ‘Her label is shelving her,’ ‘Her label is tired of her and they’re getting more female talent,'" she continued. "It’s like, no, they never tired of me. Labels, they want you to put music out. That’s what they love. They want you to put music out all the time, all the time."

Cardi also touched on the double standard between male and female hip-hop artists. "Female rappers, y’all, they are always in mad pressure," she explained. "If you don’t have a super crazy smash, it’s like oh, you flop, flop flop. The song could be like two-times platinum and it’s still flop, flop, flop. You’re always under pressure, and I feel like it’s not fair. I feel like there’s male artists who go two years without putting a f---ing song out and they don’t go, ‘Oh, you’re irrelevant. It’s over for you.’ Me, I didn’t put out songs for nine months and it’s like, ‘Oh, she’s irrelevant. She’s over. She’s a flop. We told you that.’"

GoodMan 7 Sep 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Quality over quantity is my motto...

Mine too, but quality is subjective, which is not necessarily a bad thing in some cases.

Cardi B Talks Pressure on Female Rappers to Put Out....

Nothing like a former stripper making it known where she stands or lays...lol

She is a disgusting illiterate piece of trash who went live on Instagram having a bowel movement

What does this say about Biden in regards to his evaluation of the intellect of his supporters in that he considers her a viable asset to his campaign . I can not believe he actually let this idiot interview him recently.

@godlessguy
So I'm guessing you don't like her music...lol

@biguy12 I think the interview had more to do with the fact that she has a large fan base, and therefore it may appeal to a certain demographic that he wants and lacks support from.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:539381
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.