Agnostic.com

4 2

Hello whats up

Thirst2learn 7 Oct 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hello and welcome, enjoy the site, and do check out the groups if you have time, there is something for everyone.

In answer to your question. 'Up' is generally defined as the opposite of down. Though many people point to the fact that up, and down, are both highly subjective ideas which depend on the individuals perspective. It is therefore a subject best avoided, since there are a number of Australian members on this site, and they tend to have a different view, which could lead to them becoming upset. Upset as in annoyed, not as in turned over, which they are already, although they would probably not agree with that.

There’s things on npr and the rest of the media that I could rant about as well.

Looks to me as if you're new....so, let me say WELCOME! Hope you have fun, learn a lot, make new friends, find some giggles....all the reasons we enjoy this place. You'll do well, especially if you ''like'' peoples' posts, make posts yourself and remember this board is very diverse, so we need to keep that in mind. It's really international.

HAVE FUN! Let us know if you need any help/have questions.

It’s not.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:541875
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.