Agnostic.com

3 2

Today at Starbucks, I saw this this group of 8 kids, they look to be around 15 or 16 outside. All wearing face masks. BUT... they were wearing them on their chins.

Therefore, you just know they never wear their masks properly.

Stupid kids.

Dyl1983 8 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Those I know admit, we’re all dodging youth.. Arrogant, feeling immune, or simply stupid - they are the carriers. I’ll see the adults in a family pod with their masks on tite - while their kids run circles around them ..grabbing everything within reach, while yelling πŸ˜•

Varn Level 8 Oct 10, 2020

I bet you their parents are dumber

lerlo Level 8 Oct 10, 2020

Not stupid. They know about 99.8% of them will recover and perhaps have immunity.

They might also know that about 80% of infected elders will perish and these elders left them a huge federal debt (decades of annual deficits) they may have to repay. Big surprise to elders.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:542173
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.