Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Trump's 'Secret Loan' Violated Federal Law, CLC Says | Law & Crime

President Donald Trump likely violated federal campaign finance laws when he secretly loaned himself $30 million in 2016, according to a nonprofit government watchdog organization.

snytiger6 9 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's the same as always...times change, but human envy doesn't. The article looks like a commissioned one. What surprises me most is how people are fooled into believing that the president must be "crystal clear and honest", you can count those on the fingers of one hand. By the by, the current president is even worse than the previous one - including the corruption schemes. It's worth thinking about it ... and about the loans - I don`t see anything criminal here. He took out a loan for his election campaign, not for building a palace. I also take out loans from time to time, usually from kviklanet. I don't see anything specifically objectionable here.

Hmm

It's the same as always...times change, but human envy doesn't.

That's another nail in the ⚰.

Illegal misuse of campaign funds.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:542302
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.