Agnostic.com

7 12

Trump is The Drowning Man by Michael Moore

Donald Trump is The Drowning Man. Yesterday he called for the ARREST of Joe Biden! And of President Obama. And Hillary Clinton. These are the barking orders of any drowning dictator, gasping for his last breath. In a fit of mad lunacy, Trump lashed out at his own Attorney General for not arresting Biden, at his Sec of State for not indicting Hillary, at his FBI director for saying there’s no election fraud taking place (other than Trump dismantling the Post Office). Trump has been so crazed in the past 5 days, there is now talk of triggering the 25th Amendment to take power away from an incapacitated president.

The ejection/election is 3 weeks from Tuesday. We are barely going to get there. Trump, like all drowning men, is seized by a monumental panic. He knows it’s over. He knows there is nothing he can hang onto. He’s a goner. Rats are jumping from his gold-plated sinking ship. We will not save them either. Thoughts & prayers, GOP sycophants. Gulp. Gulp. Gulp.

In order to attain my Eagle Scout medal when I was in Boy Scouts, the final test I had to pass was to fight off a drowning man trying to drown me in the middle of the Flint Central High School pool. The adrenaline of a drowning person is massive & he/she is instantly empowered w/ an overwhelming strength. So when I jumped into the deep end of that pool, the “drowning” muscular adult came at me with a violent vengeance, grabbing my neck and pushing my head down under the water. If you’ve ever been in a situation like this you know it is terrifying. Your strength cannot match the strength of the drowning man. Your brain realizes that it is YOU in fact who is going to die. But I remembered my training & used the water to pull out of his grip, got behind him & wrapped my arm around his neck to neutralize him.

That is our job between now and November 3rd. Stop the drowning man from killing us. But absolutely know that in his delirious state, he can still drown US. The difference here, though, from the Eagle Scout training is clear — for the sake of our Democracy, make sure HE drowns, in a sea of ballots. A TSUNAMI of ballots! So many ballots he can’t come up for air to call for his armed uprising.

VOTE!!

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Agreed!

I take it you do not like Trump I think that is an understatement,,lmao ,just kidding ,Loved the way you expressed your self here and the way it actually is and i certainly hope a lot of your fellow Americans take heed and vote in the right way against him

Interesting metaphor.

Excellent treatise.

...it appears you may have been scolded in a following post.. I want to again thank you for posting the relative material here - and not simply ‘a link.’

Yes, trump’s flailing! Unlike Jimmy Carter, the president I waited at PDX to see the last night before that disastrous election (his last stop being Seattle), showing dignity for office and a respect for The People - what’s in there now is attempting to take the nation down with him…

Yes, let him drown, he’s earned it.

Varn Level 8 Oct 11, 2020

Seldom have so many people who do not even live in the USA so fervently desired an incumbent president to be unseated.

Looking good to me. I hope everyone is right and that there is no chance of him winning. I will believe it on Dec 10th or so,

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:542463
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.