Agnostic.com

9 21

Trump in Jail- the best carved pumpkin of 2020

Love his hands gripping the cell bars. Perfect!

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I look forward to his perp walk.

If only

love such imagination

Gotta love it

Cute, hands should be smaller

MizJ Level 8 Oct 12, 2020

Oh my.. Such talent!! And it represents the people!!!

Love it LMAO

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 12, 2020

I always chuckle when people complain that's it's 'inappropriate' to keep bringing up tRump's criminality, hair, and orange skin tone.

But then you see something like this. The artist doesn't have to label it -- it's immediately apparent who the piece is referring to. Ha, ha.😍

Do those people also complain to the White House every time Trump throws out another bogus treason charge, every time he labels the press (well, except Fox, and even they have their moments) the "Enemy of the People", every time he revels in another chant of "Lock Her Up"?

Why is it only the mainstream that is policed? Let's concentrate on the Offender-In-Chief, and once he's gone, we can talk about the civility of our own discourse (which you must admit is pretty tame by comparison).

Well done. that carve artist!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:542839
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.