Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK 'He Knows': Trump Fixated On 'Likely' Loss To Biden, Per Trump Insider | MSNBC - YouTube

This guy cowrote Art Of The Deal so knows 45 rather well. Or did and updated his knowledge. It strikes me that we've spent the better part of 3 years just trying to figure 45 out but we did that. Now everyone's basically saying the same thing but in their own way so we keep getting affirmed of opinion. That feels good.
I share because of their use of "These last days" in the conversation and have a thought about that in relation to my recent claims of him being AntiChrist. The Revelation could easily be read as the death of a great nation from ego and avarice. God could be a metaphor for any destructive force that knocks the nation to its literal foundation. Its end of days brought by corruption and decay exemplified without surprise in the nation's chosen leader. For those who live in that nation it is Armageddon. At least, for them. I wonder if this fellow is alluding to that?

rainmanjr 8 Oct 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’d watched that, good catch. It appears another of trump’s cohorts is attempting to come clean. That’s good. Don’t remember if this is where trump’s described as a known quantity in NYC (a failure), though fooled just enough of the nation to have slithered in..

I see no relevant metaphors, though. trump’s transparent, a Malignant narcissist and Political opportunist. He knew he couldn’t compete in a party with the likes of Bill, Barack, or Hillary … so he harvested the dark side.. ‘His people.’

Toss a supreme court pick or two to the religious, and they’ll claim him a saint! Eliminate additional social responsibility (taxes) and regulations on Industrialists, while allowing them unlimited access to power … and they’ll tolerate the rest..

His mistaken presidency is up. The damage and dedication to repair and progress is the real question..

Varn Level 8 Oct 14, 2020

I've been saying that if Trump loses, which I'm still not sure it's going to happen, he will resign. Pence would pardon him, like Ford did for Nixon. Joe Biden could possibly be our 47th not 46th president. This could happen.

It is, indeed. I would give it a 25% chance of happening, though. I think 45 is going to fly Air Force One to Moscow and defect.

@Diagoras He's not criminally liable. Not really.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543295
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.