Agnostic.com

3 6

Trump supporters don’t believe in facts.

Charliesey 7 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

...because they’ve been uneducated by propagandistic radio and TV.. They remain the scum of our nation and bane of our democracy. Many are one step from suicide, now sticking around in order to enjoy the suffering of others... They envy intelligence, education, success …all the stuff they’re not..

Simply put, they’re deplorable [deserving strong condemnation: disgraceful, shameful, dishonorable, disreputable, discreditable, unworthy, shabby, inexcusable, unpardonable, unforgivable, reprehensible, despicable, abominable, base, sordid, vile, hateful, contemptible, loathsome, offensive, execrable, heinous, odious, revolting, unspeakable, beyond contempt, beyond the pale, egregious, flagitious] … and at the moment, in charge 😕

Varn Level 8 Oct 15, 2020

Got any proof?

We don't need any more proof that Trump is a crook. Let us talk about what our Democratic heroes are going to do about it.

I don’t think they are cowards like the republicans. If Biden gets in I hope he goes after Trump, his family and the administration with all barrels blazing.

@Charliesey
I would like to agree with you but cowards don't win, do they?

Right now, they appear to be voting in mass! The question is, will they continue? Because if they don’t, their opposition will..

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543499
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.