Agnostic.com

11 17

Get to brag on my son here so he won't be embarrassed by my public displays of pride. As a high school senior this year, he's been worried about his SAT scores, hoping to get into U of I for Bioengineering and knowing there's quite a bit of competition in that field. He took the test a few weeks ago and felt good about it then. I got a very happy text today when he received his scores. 1440 overall and a nearly perfect score (790/800) on the Math section. It's a happy day in the Hall home.

Amzungu 8 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well done you as well!! Results like that don't come about by accident. Super proud for you !💐😘

Tilia Level 7 Nov 20, 2020

Congratulations!!🎉 Time to celebrate for sure!!😃👍

Well … it remains apparent where at least half that came from 🙂

Varn Level 8 Oct 15, 2020

Congrats!!!!

Congrats, it is always good when they give us something to brag about.

Yes, it certainly is.

Perfect!

You certainly have bragging rights, especially with good news like that. Congratulations to your son, proud mom!

Congrats to your son!! ☺ woohoo! Great scoring 🎉🔔

Wow! That is impressive. A wonderful human being and smart as fuck.😁

I like to credit his mitochondrial DNA. 😜

That's great.

Unity Level 7 Oct 15, 2020

Congratulations! Good school.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543807
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.