Agnostic.com

5 13

14-year-old girl wins national award for finding possible COVID-19 cure

Bravo! A brilliant girl who shows the value of immigrants.

Anika Chebrolu, a student at Independence High School, recently won the $25,000 3M Young Scientist Challenge.

She is a talented artist and scientist.

[news.yahoo.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do not see how we can allow this, smart kids, what will happen if there are a bunch of them, the whole world could change for the better.
Which lets me now say, why are there not more people coming into the US.
If these kids have this ability then the country should support her in everything she does. We need to invest more in Science and allow people when they are young to get influenced and set them loose.
I know we want to get ourselves back to the old world when religion ran the works, but remember what does one get if they sit and pray for something to happen?
What happens if you do the research, figure out how things work, and then build what is needed, or propose what should be done?

@dalefvictor

You wrote, "I do not see how we can allow this." What's your point?

We should not allow girls to study science? Immigrants should not be allowed to settle in America?

@LiterateHiker Coming from you I have to agree, I will rethink my position. Perhaps instead of letting them in here perhaps we should find where they are and go there.

Amazing girl only in the 8th grade!

Fantastic Some proud parents. It is great to see younger people doing so well for the benefit of man kind They are future and the ones to be looking after us

WONDERFUL!
What a talented young woman!!!!!!!

Bloody impossible to read.

@Petter

Watch the thrilling video. She is a talented artist and scientist.

Didn't post the CNN story because CNN deletes its stories throughout the day, replacing them with breaking news.

@LiterateHiker She is indeed!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:544863
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.