Agnostic.com

1 2

I voted yesterday, day two of Florida early voting. I've voted in every election since turning 18, and I'm 68 now. Unfortunately, I still have to listen to the TV vomiting lies constantly. Pity. The bright side is my thumb can hit the MUTE button without me looking at the remote. I try to find a silver lining. I'm mildly troubled by the assumption that once Trump looses, we will all learn to get along again. I don't think so. Growing up in a high end, cultured Beach Town I had no idea what the common man was like. I did not see a bum sleeping on a bench or a tent set up on a sidewalk until I went off to college in Tampa. Grad school in Boston blew my head clear off, and I learned things about people I did not want to know. By avoiding my father's hillbilly relatives, I mostly avoided spending time with Pentecostal christians. Sorry, spell check, I'm not going to cap that " C". I don't care much for those dumb enough to buy any god story. I'm repelled by those wearing weird outfits because they believe god likes clothing choices. But OK, go ahead. I'm not going to be forced to comply. If you are racist, I'm not going to find you acceptable. If you are White Supremacist, I'm going to laugh in your ignorant face. My family landed in 1704. If you are an immigrant, which you are unless you are Native American, don't think you have a right to keep others out. We let your dumb ass in. If you think you can refuse to wear a mask but monitor vaginas, there may be a fight. I'm not planning to play nice. The line is visable now.

ForTheBirds 6 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I voted by mail in ballot which I dropped off at the county HQ. I checked...my vote was counted. I'm getting tired of the political ads. I am anxious for it to be post election time.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545582
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.