Agnostic.com

3 2

Election

What's going to happen after? No one will ever change their polarized thoughts/behaviors
Other then a random asteroid I don't see much hope. Does anyone know?

MikeSmith 3 Oct 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

..how could ‘anyone know?’ My guess: they’ll retreat to their churches, militias and compounds. Return to shooting up schools & public gatherings.. Feed funds to far-wrong hate organizations and Republican candidates.. Watch FOX non-stop, as it continues to target ‘Democrats’... and begin their suicides, again; many have stuck around only in order to watch good people suffer.. They’re a sick and dangerous lot.

Varn Level 8 Oct 25, 2020

It's a problem for the Democrats. Or, if we lose....it's a terrible problem which may just shatter the nation.

I'm not afraid of what happens if Trump loses. I'm afraid that he might win. If Trump loses it'll turn 2020 a good year.after all.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546493
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.