Agnostic.com

1 0

Why are words running out of text area?

Word 8 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know, it has happened to me a few times on this sit, especially when doing copy and paste. You could try copy and paste into a text editor like first, as a intermediate stage. Worked for me.

I didn't make the post that has the messed up text. So it is a problem on the posting side not on my side of viewing?

@Word Yes I think that is the point. If you did not make it, you need to copy it first into your text editor and then copy again before posting into agnostic.com, that way it works like it was your making, and clears any formating not supported by agnostic .com.

@Fernapple did you click on link I provided in the above original post? If you click on that from your view does the words run out like I showed in picture? I do not understand how I am supposed to copy someone else's post into a text editor to fix what is their post looking messed up.

@Word If you copy it into a simple text editor, (use sellect all,) like notepad, it will dump all their messed up formating, and just make it plain text, then you can edit it as you like. Works for me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546816
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.