Agnostic.com

4 4

Damn! The inevitable has just happened on the US senate. Amy Coney Barret approved by 52 votes to 48.

Petter 9 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They did this on purpose. That Orange man is hurtful, vengeful and hateful. He certainly does not have the interests of the majority of Americans firsthand.

[theguardian.com]

...and Sky News AUS is calling her the Orange man's greatest achievement 🤣🤣🤣

There is no doubt Joe Biden is in 'cognitive decl…:

I know; right??? It’s rare to see an elected official do their job.

Except that they didn't. The Senate is supposed to advise and consent on judicial appointments, not "hold a 2-hour hearing on whoever is crammed down the public's throat before the lame duck session."

Also, you and they are utter hypocrites, since 4 years ago they refused to "do their job" and hold a hearing on Merrick Garland. But that was different, wasn't it, he was an Obama nominee, so obviously that seat had to be held open for 8 months.

Y'all make me sick.

@Paul4747 Hahahaha. Sure

I hope she ---- -- --- -----! Fill in the blank

She's not interested in climate change, all women's rights and lgbtq rights. She will rule as per her sick religious following that doesn't entertain human rights, human equality and climate issues. She dodged those questions saying it's debatable or don't wish to be dragged into political debate.??? She said she's not a pawn. Well she said it!!! she's exactly that, a PAWN.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:547054
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.