Agnostic.com

6 1

Hidden history

Hi, I'm a seeker of hidden histories and would like to know more about the hidden histories of the world.

I know about the German SS battalion working for the french in Indochina during the 1950's-1960's.

The real reason behind WW2 for Germany and Japan. Which they don't mention in the mainstream history books.

The Irish Genocide at the hands of the English.

The real reason for the Iraq Kuwait Gulf War and why America got involved.

The truth behind the WW2 Peace treaty making Germany into a docile slave for the sake of the USA.

(This one is pretty common) The treatment of German POW's in Russian Gulag prisons.

The Japanese biological warfare experiments carried out on the Chinese during WW2.

What other histories do you people know? I'm really interested in finding as many as I can. You can't learn from history that you don't know 🙂

Lancer 7 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Third, conspiracy theories are often presented as special, secret knowledge unknown or unappreciated by others. For conspiracy theorists, the masses are a brainwashed herd, while the conspiracy theorists in the know can congratulate themselves on penetrating the plotters' deceptions."

[en.wikipedia.org]

More 'hidden history'...

[en.wikipedia.org]

Holocaust denial is the act of denying the genocide of Jews in the Holocaust during World War II. Holocaust denial often includes the following claims: that Nazi Germany's Final Solution was aimed only at deporting Jews from the Reich, but that it did not include the extermination of Jews; that Nazi authorities did not use extermination camps and gas chambers to mass murder Jews; or that the actual number of Jews killed was significantly lower than the historically accepted figure of 5 to 6 million, typically around a tenth of that figure
. [en.wikipedia.org]

I'm very interested in all of this; i feel it is very important, however what i know basically amounts to 'DIS SHIT JES' DON' MAKE SENSE! and there is very clearly a hidden hierarchy. It just doesn't make sense to me to keep the world ignorant and living in the stone ages compared to the available technology, which is all buried in corporate storage lockers, just so a few rich nepotistic dynasties can take baths in perrier until they die. I'm quite certain the secrets of the human mind and body, kept secret and confused by religious cults over the centuries could dramatically increase out lifespan and adaptability. So why let the whole world get dumber and control them and never take advantage of the knowledge? What's really going on? Because one look at politics today and its easy to see this is fucking crazy and someone is definitely pulling the strings.

I've never heard of any of those, and what's the difference between Hidden Histories and Conspiracy Theories?

Hidden history has some documentation to back it up. Or contains information that can be attributed to being authentic to the person who recorded it.

Conspiracy theories are ideas which have no historical or social effects long term.

There needs to be evidence for it to be considered hidden history

You are in deed a lover of hidden history, as you have hidden your beliefs as to what is hidden history is and left us to our imaginations. Please define what you believe is hidden history.
Is God created the world in 7 days is hidden history?

mzee Level 7 Nov 27, 2017

No. I mean the kind of history that governments and other organisations don't want most people to know.

I gave more than a couple of examples as to what classifies as hidden history. Just anything that you've come across in mainstream history that made you go "that doesn't add up"

Like for me, gassing jews, cremating them, etc. just didn't add up for me during ww2. Why would a nation at war waste valuable resources to kill some civilian prisoners? Why waste the chemicals to kill them and the fuel to burn them when you could easily shoot them, starve them or let them freeze out in the open?

It's a waste of resources. I then found reports that the soviets built the chimneys at the camps and knocked down walls to make them look like chambers. But the doors were made of wood. Who makes a gas chamber with wooden doors?
Plus Hitler was a soldier in WW1 and we all know that anyone who has witnessed war would never want to repeat it unless they had a very good reason. This led to me wondering what the original purpose of the war was. Which led me to the Treaty which stated that 1) Germany and all it's media outlets could not publish any official documents until 2099 unless the allies allowed it (Control of media). 2) Each German chancellor must pledge allegiance to the USA before entering office. Sounds dodgy right?

So whatever history you think most people don't know about. The really high quality stuff that governments hate people knowing.

Holocaust denial is the act of denying the genocide of Jews in the Holocaust during World War II. Holocaust denial often includes the following claims: that Nazi Germany's Final Solution was aimed only at deporting Jews from the Reich, but that it did not include the extermination of Jews; that Nazi authorities did not use extermination camps and gas chambers to mass murder Jews; or that the actual number of Jews killed was significantly lower than the historically accepted figure of 5 to 6 million, typically around a tenth of that figure
. [en.wikipedia.org]

As I said. The holicaust happened. I just have trouble believing that Germans, who had and still have some of the best engineers in the world. Would waste time, resources, energy and money to kill people in a gas chamber. There are falsified testimonies from Russian soldiers, undeniable structural evidence, lack of logical reasoning. All I'm saying is why would the Germans waste more than they had to to kill some Jews.

I have nothing against the Jews. I believe they're just as bad as the Christians and Muslims.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5483
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.