Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK GOP lawyer: 'My party is destroying itself on the Altar of Trump'

The nation's leading Republican election lawyer is publicly warning his GOP brethren about the dangers of their misguided partnership with Donald Trump.

snytiger6 9 Nov 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Any legal issue should be handled with a lawyer or legal professional. I have seen too many cases where people have tried to go alone and lost everything. I have had the chance to work with the best real estate professionals at swpdxlaw.com to resolve my real estate issue, and I have been more than pleased with their work. I am pleased with the results and can say they made the experience comfortable and delightful. Also, the costs were reasonable, and I think they deserve much more. I would have no hesitation in recommending them in the future!

It's good some of the fools are seeing the light.

True. The GOP started destroying itself circa 1960 when its far right John Birch Society and midwestern conservatives expelled moderates.

Yes, the democrats no longer represtned racism, and so the republicans welcomed the racists with open arms.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:549612
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.