Agnostic.com

3 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is shocking and shameful.
...and coming from a chief of police!
...all these stories remind me of my ugly past.

He has the same mentality as any lynch mob in America's Deep South.

@anglophone
...and he had the audacity to carry this intended and deliberate torture out in his occupation as chief police. He should be tried and sentenced. Resignation is not enough!

The House of Cards is about to come tumbling down. I can see it now, Rudy Giuliani and Trump living in a kremlin apartment together talking about the Good old days.

Aaaaaand they wonder why people distrust the police ... this coming from a chief, no less!

In one post, Holland said that when seeing a “Marxist Democrat” in public, one should “get in their face and do not give them peace.” He continued: “Throw water on them at restaurants. Push them off sidewalks. Never let them forget they are traitors and have no right to live in this Republic after what they have done.”

Another stated: “Death to all Marxist Democrats. Take no prisoners leave no survivors!!”

I am astonished that he has not already been charged with the crime of incitement to murder.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:551086
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.