Agnostic.com

7 5

This is why we have to hope that we never see another Trump type leader again

dermot235 7 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, here we go, those 3-vote people sure got patience......

What a cunt

I think the C word should only be used on very rare occasions, otherwise it does not have the impact it should have. I think it's required here. I'll go with you on this one

Isn't that crazy 'ho suspended from faux till further notice?

loved that caller. Hate that woman 😟
And I wonder where the Shapiro family immigrated from.

Really sad that it happened. Here’s hoping unification of America can begin again.

Don't expect Any reconciliation from the right.. either socially or politically..

@Charlene are they hell bent on a civil war? What do they expect from America’s black and brown people? Unfortunately they don’t live on their own planet and their denial of global warning may lead to some serious issues for other Countries. The sooner these bozo’s head to the moon the better! Lols.

Since America has chosen Biden over Bernie, my guess is that the next Republican president will make Trump look like Mister Rogers.

skado Level 9 Nov 9, 2020

Now it's Biden's fault that Republicans behave like trump does. Give me a break

@dermot235
It’s not Biden’s fault. It’s the voters’ fault, or credit, depending on one’s perspective. But moderate Democrats won’t work to stop the rightward drift of American politics. Maybe nobody can, I don’t know. I’m glad Trump was voted out, but our problems are no more his fault than Biden’s, and apparently America is OK with that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:551133
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.