Agnostic.com

2 0

Whoever did some programming on this website must have changed something, because I am getting feed from ALL groups . . . . some that I do not particularly care to see too.

Archeus_Lore 7 Nov 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's interesting to see how a change in a website's programming can have such a noticeable impact on the user experience, as Archeus_Lore has pointed out. It's a reminder of the importance of thorough testing and user feedback when making changes to a website's functionality. Papauren's response, sharing a resource for programming assignment help, is a great example of how online communities can be a source of support and resources for various challenges, including academic ones. For anyone else who might be struggling with programming assignments, Iā€™d like to recommend codinghomeworkhelp.org . Their team of experts can assist with various programming languages and ensure that your assignments are top-notch, which can be a lifesaver during a busy semester.

Greetings! To be honest,I sometimes struggling with a programming assignment. It was a challenging process, but fortunately I was able to find some aid. Here [programmingassignment.net] I sought for assistance with programming, and they were quite helpful. I'm hoping you'll find it useful as well.

THIS is what I use. Immediate responses, sometimes have to add more specifics to get what I want, but it works very well. [chat.openai.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:551498
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.