Agnostic.com

2 5

Brave Mr Mike Jines and heroic professional hunter Mr Max Delezenne have been accused of killing two baby elephants during a “trophy” hunt in Zimbabwe in October. Make them famous, they fucking well deserve it.
The 60-year-old businessman, Jines, claimed he killed the baby elephants in self-defence after they charged at him.
In this picture we see the highly danderous and agressive, 2 year old elephant, shot between the eyes, in death he folded his legs like he was still a baby .
The hunting company is Charlton McCallum Hunting Safaris. Owner is Buzz Charlton. The professional hunter is Max Delezenne and the trophy hunter is Mike Jines, owner of TopGen Energy. Let's make them famous on the Internet for being scum of the earth!

LenHazell53 9 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If they really want to impress me, make these creatures whole again. Then I will be impressed, until then they are just killers of my own kind.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552301
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.