Agnostic.com

2 5

Welcome Back America

dermot235 7 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

...look what's happening here

Crazy times we're in.

25000 in the Crowd. Not 1 million like they claim. However it is worrying that 47% of the population voted for Trump despite what he did over the last 4 years. I will probably take 50 years to sort this one out. Demographic changes will be the saving of America with Whites becoming the Minority in the next 30 to 40 years. It is starting to look more and more like a race war.

@dermot235 all it took was for the Orange man to surface. Those who suppressed their racism had his permission now. He encouraged division and ugliness. It seems he's still revelling in all that is bad. He opened a can of worms and seems to be happy for all the sadness and hardships his utterances brought on.

@dermot235 He's sowing even more division on his way out. Lies, lies and more lies. The whole world is watching this. He's setting a very bad precedent for democracy and human rights. He's an evil, hateful, harmful, racist, vile, coward person.

[iol.co.za]

He doesn't wish to see Americans unite. He fantasises about a blood bath ...because it has to be about HIM! I've never seen such wickedness in my life!

Significant slowing of the Doomsday Clock! And Chinese & Russian banks taking a bath.....too bad, so sad I am!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:552620
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.