Agnostic.com

2 0

Some good (?) news...I just remembered I received a 71.9~72.0% passing cumulative GPA from my college diploma in fitness and Health Promotion (2008). Now I also have a 2.55 gpa from my college degree at Sheridan College (2013) and am wondering if York U (Toronto, ON) will take my 72.0 gpa over my 2.55 Sheridan gpa for summer entry into their physics/astronomy undergrad program. Wish me luck as I try to livechat with them tomorrow at 10am.

VineetHonkan 7 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How did it go?

Not as good as I hoped...apparently they would need to do a combi action of my gpas from both humber AND Sheridan, and I received a 2.55 from Sheridan and a 71.9 from humber, so that's a ( 2.88+2.55)/2= 2.71. Even with me doing upgrades it's going to be hard bc most of the courses I did poorly in Sheridan were the health promotion and communication type courses as well as statistics. Added to that the intake is every fall...

Why physics and astronomy, when your previous courses didn’t include mathematics? Just curious.

the mathematics and physics is easier for me to understand

@VineetHonkan Keep an eye on future NASA budgets.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555014
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.