Agnostic.com

17 3

What are you looking for in this agnostic website?

• 26 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 8 votes
Charisma 4 Oct 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

E) All of the above.

I said Build a community even though I do enjoy discussing ideas, points of view and flirting. The think is that for many of us here online is one of the few place we have to talk with atheists and agnostics{other than immediate family members and some don't even have those} because we live in various bible belts.

The people here are much more intelligent than those on Facebook.

although it happens that they use both applications

Perhaps, I shoudl have said, that we seem to get a lot fewer idiots here than are on Facebook?

People on facebook think that I'm a negative person, which I am not, they don't see the difference between a depressed person and a critical thinker

When discussing ideas and points of view I find that very often I also learn. A lot of the time issues on the site are not normally issues I would think of talking about but do. Doing so becomes a learning experience. I taught for a brief time and I discovered when one teaches one has to really know a subject. Often this required deeper research into a subject than I had previously given ergo more knowledge.

I must say that I was somewhat conflicted between the first two alternatives, but the first won out over the second for the vote, though I hope that there can be a little of the second as well.

I have found myself single, with five kids, at 47. I have a good job and a nice home, but it's almost impossible to meet people here. Somehow I'm hoping to meet a nice intelligent beautiful woman I can travel the world with.

I'm always up for discussing ideas and POV but also have no problem with the other three as well.

I chose building a community. It is the one thing that the major religions have that Atheists and agnostics are just starting to form. Of course their will have to be some acceptance of the fact that we are all human and will have some different opinions. I also want to have discussions and hear different points of view.

How about all of the above?

Dylan Level 5 Oct 7, 2017

I didn't see "co-conspirators" on the list so I picked the closest I could find.

I'm hoping this will end up being a good community of like minded people where we have our own space like so many other religions or belief communities. This is something that truly evolve into our own place.

Answer: Maybe all of the above
This is like my post question: Why did you join agnostic.com

I think soulmate is a funny term to use here, but I hope this site grows and more people local to me come here and I find someone I really like. There seems to be plenty of other worthy activities and topics to explore until then.

mtn85 Level 2 Oct 2, 2017

But maybe all of them to a point

DeiP Level 5 Oct 2, 2017

Discussing Ideas and Points of View: I picked this in the poll because nothing else seemed to fit well enough.
Flirting: This requires close proximity for me to effectively utilize.
Find My Soulmate and Building a Family: I'm fine with friendships, flirting, and dating at this point.
Build A Community: That's already been accomplished by this very site and others like it.

I'm trying to find a relationship

I'm nearing the end of my divorce so my answer might change later but for today I voted for discussing ideas and points of view

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:556
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.