Agnostic.com

7 17

Early holiday tree decoration: a beautiful Goldfinch flock.

Goldfinches are the Washington State bird. Gathering to fly to Mexico for the winter.

Love their bright yellow feathers and bouncing flight.

I got sunshine

On a cloudy day!

LiterateHiker 9 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think I saw one of those in Scotland once, have never seen a β€˜charm’ like that though 😊

Nice

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 26, 2020

I would love to have birds around, but the lady next door feeds feral cats and doesn't believe in fireflies.

@Holysocks

That's awful.

@LiterateHiker
I know! She comes over when I am not home and cuts down their habitat and claims she hasn't seen any fireflies.

They are such pretty birds, I have many visitors to my feeders. The American goldfinch is the state bird of Washington, Iowa and New Jersey.

Ah, and you still have the month of May.

WOW...JUST WOW .. That must have been an awesome sight AND sound...we still have MOSQUITOES flying around making Fall cleanup a pain in the ASSπŸ˜‚

They certainly are a very beautiful colourful bird

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:556072
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.