Agnostic.com

2 0

Some people might not like me saying this, but in my experience, I do not find this website to be any more intellectually stimulating than Facebook, and when they changed the way the timeline feed works, so that you see all groups in your timeline, I find that it is even worse than Facebook. Yea, I can control my timeline by viewing posts only from selected groups, yet there is no longer a general open forum, and as I said, I see no difference between this site and Facebook, other than the fact that most people are Agnostic / Atheist.

I am beginning to think that TRIBALISM is not all that good, and what good is it to hang online only with people who agree with you on the "god" issue, I would rather confront the "believers" and give them a logical thrashing . . . . if you think that Agnostics and Atheists are safe and secure because of their TRIBAL behavior, I have some swampland in FL I'll gladly sell you. The religio-nazis are actively training, recruiting and proselytizing.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

BTW - please do not respond to this post unless you have at least perused this video, otherwise you are just blowing smoke, and have no clue what the intent is here.

Archeus_Lore 7 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I suffered through the entire video and still have no idea what it has to do with your post.

All I can say is Ben Shapiro looks surprisingly good in drag.

skado Level 9 Nov 27, 2020

Watch a 45 minute video before responding? No.

I always find it more than a little amusing when newbies (not you) to this site think its going to be some bastion of intellectual enlightenment. Its just a bunch of people mainly drawn from Facebook.

The tribalism is so bad here that admin had to create another site for the "undesirables" to go play by themselves in.

1of5 Level 8 Nov 27, 2020

...and then it became even more tribal. Humans are tribal.

@skado that we are. Serves us well until we run into another tribe.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:556244
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.