Agnostic.com

5 1

Do you pray to your Dog?

She doesn't understand you... but your gums keep a' flappin'.

Soon we will have neural interfaces with which we will be able to communicate with our machines directly using our minds. Right around the corner from that, and perhaps even at the same time, we will be able to communicate silently with one another through such devices.

As if thet werent koooool enuff... couldn't you put sumpin' like thet on yer dawg? Aroo? If not thet... mebee just a hat that translates basic dog thought (Yeah dogs think! Fuck you! 😉 ) into words through a little speaker on their head? I mean, most of us can speak a little dog... but wouldn't it be neat to get more detail? Plus it would be hilarious. Stephen Hawking voice... right? I mean, there's no better alternative.

A smart dog would learn to use it and get better at holding "conversations".

Yeah baby! Let's make it happen people! Get your priorities in order!

TALKING DOGS BY 2030!

Anemynous 7 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't need and interface to talk to my dogs, they are collies, after you have raised enough of them you realize that they do talk using body language and vocalizations, most of them have an understanding of at least 300 human words as well.

Why would I prey on my dog. I live her lol

better than preying to your dog

this has got to be one of the craziest comments ever posted

Thank you. Hopefully, I'm just getting started.

I support the idea of talking dogs, so long as they have something good to say.

How long until our first non-primate president, do you think?

@Anemynous So far you have had 45 of them although there is some question as to genus to the current one.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55679
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.