Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK The Squad Puts Obama in Check After He Punches Left Again - YouTube

Who knew that behind the scenes that former POTUS Barack Obama is such a goddamn 🔥 ⛽ gaslighting disingenuous figure 🙄 It shows how he uses his legitimacy as a figurehead as leverage to oppose progressive values I truly regret voting for the motherfucker.

Blackatheist1985 7 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No. Absolutely not.

Sometimes I think the far left is just as crazy as the far right. My-way-or the highway-poltics does not work. In reality, you need to work with the crazy right-wingers and hopefully get some moderates on board. A far-left candidate cannot win over the moderates. Ideology is nice, but winning elections and getting things done are why we need Obama and Biden.

I’m not taking this guy seriously, but he’s talking too fast and covering too many topics to try to answer.

As for the two major parties, they both serve the ruling class. A third party may start out well, but as they succeed they will attract the ruling class’ attention and soon do what the Dems and Repubs have long been doing.

IMO, the direct initiative, referendum, and recall (DIRR) empower people in the 17 states that now have the DIRR. In the other 33 states, and in the nation, voters elect people who will get offers and who, accepting those offers, will become predators.

Party politics is a game, but I’m not that Marxist in my understanding of the power play.

@girlwithsmiles I’m a capitalist and a democrat. I want employees to own the companies they work for. They won’t run power plays the way Wall Street or corporate sociopaths do.

Marxists want the government, or communities, or unions to own business. They inevitably become authoritarian bureaucrats and the most devious acquire the most power.

All politics is a game and every game has levels of skill. Building and maintaining personal relationships is a skill I don’t have a lot of.

@yvilletom ah, apologies, it was your reference to a ruling class that threw me off.
I agree about Marxism and also feel it stagnated after Marx’s death.
I think co-ops and shared ownership are a great idea, they are more likely to reflect a diverse view, more healthy than larger organisations methods of operation potentially.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:557988
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.