Agnostic.com

2 2

‘Keep doing what you’re doing’: Top politicians and newsmakers congratulate RT on 15 years of service [rt.com]

Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, former President of Brazil
I believe that the role that RT is playing in the world of information is extremely important and is, in essence, to provide information as fully and with as much plurality as possible to people all over the planet. Congratulations on your international shows!

FrayedBear 9 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

RT is a state media propaganda machine. Much like FoxNews except it's officially state run.

And where do you think a lot of your acceptable new stations get their published articles from?

Oh look! they come from press releases controlled by politicians & corporations of all persuasions, creeds, colours of politics, religious beliefs, levels of humanitarian largesse but all putting the spin that they think will further their cause the most .

Get real joe, get your head out of your arse and start using your nouse to discern the crap from the platinum put before you.

@FrayedBear Independent news agencies as opposed to state run propaganda outlet. Some independent news is pro government and some oppose the government. Donald Trump had been making an attempt to control the media. So far he's succeeded to control some media. Russians Today is official state run media. Opposition media don't just get called fake news, they run the risk of being imprisoned and poisoned. Trump want to go there, he wants to overturn elections. If he succeeds we will become Russia.

@barjoe You already are. Here's one example of government propaganda - weapons of mass destruction - WMD. You can't, apart from 9/11 get worse than that.

@barjoe they weren't RT or Russian inventions.

Yes, just imagine a world where we had to go without Russian state propaganda broadcasts. I wouldn't want to live like that.

Nor do the rest of the world want to live with the crap promulgated by Americans.

I suggest that you analyse how much of RT news is syndicated from other services & how much is also coroborated by other services news reports.

You must have fat swollen lips from constantly shoving your boot in your mouth Paul.

It must be very hard maintaining your delusions - but of course you aren't. Like the proverbial lemmings jumping off the cliff, you all want to be C19 infected & die. You have to be very stupid, egotistical or suicidal, don't you?

@Paul4747 You haven’t followed the New York Times very long.

During America’s long Cold War with the USSR, which included a lot of economic warfare that favored American investors and interference with other nations’ elections, the NYT regularly echoed the US State Department.

@yvilletom So this is a great excuse to be an apologist for the Russians now. I see.

@FrayedBear I have cited in another thread some of the examples of the disinformation peddled by RT. At no point was I personally insulting toward you. Obviously when you have no good point to make, you resort to personal attacks.

I see no reason to engage with you any further. Good day.

@Paul4747 Get your eyesight checked.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559564
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.