Agnostic.com

7 1

When we invented God we invented the absence of God.
And we took quickly to the task of explaining Gods absence

Music Theory to Explain God's Absence

Somnium 6 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is out there, somewhere. Take that thing outside and give it proper burial, in the compost pile. Then it can be used to fertilizes the poppy crop in the Spring when the ice and snow recedes and the ravens circle overhead on currents of air while the earthworms turn the organic debris into 'black gold' to nourish the new growth and regenerate the cycle of life as the tinnitus rings constantly in my ears at 432 MHz.....not to be continued.

BDair Level 8 Dec 15, 2020

"Explaining God's Absence"? Utter nonsense.

Please explain the absence of fairies, leprechauns, and Bigfoot in no words or less.

So, this is what happens to some people that have been in covid isolation too long.
One thing is for sure, he's not going to make any money off of this video.

Go back to sleep Somnium.

Zzz!

One look at the strung-out methhead was enough for me.....

We are god, how did we invent ourselves and how are we absent from ourselves? I guess the video is referring to the illogical atheist style of god, pasta in the sky with meatballs.

Word Level 8 Dec 12, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560323
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.