Agnostic.com

5 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If it were to change their DNA ...on these morons a change in DNA could only be an improvement.

Ok I get the science. But here is a simple question that even the antivaccers should understand. IF a bit of RNA can alter your DNA when injected into you with a needle, why does exactly the same bit of RNA not have that effect when put into your body by a virus, especially when it is then accompanied by a whole lot more ?

Not sure what HPV (warts) does to your body , but it does rearrange it like furniture 😬

I wonder if the same people take paracetamol?
Study showing paracetamol changes dna’s behaviour:

[academic.oup.com]

But I think the biggest tell in this one is,

‘It will make you transhuman’

Shows what kind of person came up with it, not scared they’ll be violent or abusing the vulnerable, but it might improve them in some way lols:

Transhuman entry on wiki:

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Oh no. Moving towards a post human World? Are these guys helping?

Take the shot

The ignorance about how vaccines work vs. how DNA works is truly stunning, in a sad, pathetic, scary way......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560629
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.