Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Rep. Paul Mitchell of Michigan cites Trump's efforts to overturn election in announcing decision to quit GOP - CNNPolitics

(CNN)In an exclusive interview, Rep. Paul Mitchell, Republican of Michigan, told CNN that his disgust and disappointment with President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the results of the election have led him to request that the Clerk of the House change his party affiliation to "independent," and to notify GOP leaders in a letter that he is withdrawing his "engagement and association with the Republican Party at both the national and state level."

snytiger6 9 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At least not all repubs are ass kissing morons. Which reminds me I need to update my voters info.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560977
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.