Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Trump has reportedly been convinced he actually won, tells advisers he may not vacate the White House

(I really have to question his mental stability)

President Trump was privately coming to terms with his loss to President-elect Joe Biden, but he "has now reversed and dug in deeper — not only spreading misinformation about the election, but ingesting it himself," CNN reports, "egged on by advisers like Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis who are misleading Trump about the extent of voting irregularities and the prospects of a reversal." One adviser told CNN, "He's been fed so much misinformation that I think he actually thinks this thing was stolen from him."

snytiger6 9 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So sad, a once proud shining beacon of leadership falling from grace like that.......

PERFECT!!!

He'll leave! He couldn't stand the humiliation of being forcibly dragged out!

I'd liek to see him forcibly dragged out.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561799
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.