Agnostic.com

4 3

just me and me

Catfish1 1 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What is selling here.. whatever it is, we don't want it.

Interesting choice of screen name, yuppers......

I see both of you

lerlo Level 8 Dec 18, 2020

I don't get it. What's that website about? Maybe it doesn't work on mobile.

@barjoe

Yes, it's pretty sparse on instructions. It's a site that generates a fake human face every time you refresh the screen. It uses artificial intelligence to instantly fabricate the image of a human that never existed in reality.

@skado Is she one of them?

@barjoe
Sure looks like it to me. If you look at a few dozen of those AI faces you start to see some telltale signs. Add-ons like glasses, earrings, or hats never look quite as real as the face itself. They look like they’ve been photoshopped in as an afterthought. And the photos all look like professionally lighted portraits, and so on. If she wants to prove us wrong she could just add another view of her face. The AI generator never makes more than one version. The next refresh brings up a totally new face every time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561828
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.