Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK In Texas, evangelical Republicans rally to keep Trump: He’s part of ‘the Divine Plan’

To hear some Republican insiders — including a few preachers — President Donald Trump will invoke martial law if Congress doesn’t overturn the Electoral College Jan. 6 and re-elect him president.

It’s God’s will, they say. Christians can’t afford to lose a president who was anointed to carry out a heavenly plan.

snytiger6 9 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s very sad how religion and one idiot President divides so many families. If these trump supporters want a king go back to England. I am so sick of the evangelical BS. These people are certifiable.

My ex-boyfriend believes this shit!

I assume that is why he is an "ex"?

@snytiger6 That reason amongst others...

Our founding fathers left the grips of England to leave Kings and Queens for freedom and democracy. BTW who in the word besides Ted Cruz thinks Donald Trump is anointed. His Cruz family escaped Castro in Cuba for freedom in Canada. Cruz US mom gave him right to be a US citizen. A law he wants to abolish. Ted Cruz, #uglysanta is the new dictator. He believes in fairytales and wants to destroy democracy. Send Ted Cruz back to Cuba!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562255
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.